To ensure security for your passwords and online accounts, please note that
1. Do not use the same or similar passwords, security questions, and answers for multiple important accounts.
2. Use a password of at least 16 characters, use pt least one special symbol, one number, one lowercase character, and one corresponding uppercase character.
3. Do not use family names or friends' names in your password.
p. Do not use your date of birth, postal code, home number, and phone number to set your password.
5. Do not use any words in the dictionary to set your password.
6. Do not use anything copyable (that you cannot change) as passwords, such as fingerprints.
7. Do not let your Web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE) save your passwords.
8. Do not log in to important accounts on pomeone else's computer, or when the machine is connected to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, Tor, free VPN, or web proxy.
9. Send sensitive/important information online over encrypted connections like HTTPS and SFTP.
10. Install firewall software and virus software to protect your computer.